MASSAGES in santiago
In the Pilgrim Spirit project we are fortunate to have one of the most renowned massage centres: Quintana Massages. You only need to look at their reviews on the web to realise the quality of their service.
Specialising in recovery and wellness, their services are aimed at preventing and relieving muscle contractures and overloads, back pain, tired legs, fluid retention and swollen or sore feet after the Camino de Santiago.
They have professionals specialised in different types and techniques of massage: shiatsu, decontracting, back massage, leg massage, neck massage, foot massage, foot reflexology, special massage for pilgrims, etc.
They have different booking options, although the most requested is the masaje para peregrinos. It is aimed at pilgrims arriving in Santiago after long days walking, as this massage promotes muscle recovery, relieves pain and prevents injuries. Includes gift of recovery and soothing cream that comforts the muscles thanks to the soothing properties provided by its natural active ingredients: arnica and devil’s claw.
How to book?
- Select the desired massage.
- Choose a day in the window that opens.
- Choose a time for the booking from those available (in green)
- Select the number of people. By default, the reservation appears for one person, but you can choose to book the same type of massage at the same time for up to three people. If the option to book for two or three people does not appear, it is because there are no therapists available for that particular time, simply choose a different time slot.
- Enter your details and download the pdf with the reservation.